Present: Jason – Callie – Chris – Sara – Stacy – Brooke – Jon – Mara – Kim – Dave – Brandon – Tim – Amy Seneschal: Malgentia meeting progressing well discussed expanding RavensBridge borders no current opposition will continue to discuss Exchequer: deposits of XXX.00 mailed with receipts and Read more…
October 2018 Business Meeting Notes Stacey, Kendra, Sara, Brandon, Chris, Callie Senschal : nothing to report Exchequer: no new expenditures Chatelain: Bens School AMS presentation Friday teaser type of event At the Hunt Kendra received some Chatelain items and will provide them to Sara A&S: events at Sara and Chris’ Read more…
RavensbridgeBusiness Meeting Minutes Present: Jason Stacey Chris Sara Brandon Callie Amy Tim Senschal Report: Nothing new or out of the ordinary for this time of year – practices have been being held every week usual people showing up to practices weekly or biweekly as schedules allow fencing and heavy list Read more…
Minutes of the meeting from September 20, 2018 Ravensbridge Business Meeting Minutes for 09/20 Officers Present : Magnus Surtsson (Chris) Sara Roy [added by SCM] Stacy Morang Jason Morton Finance report: minimal changes – dollar amount not provided +/- 25 dollars from Balloon Festival Molly has 4 receipts no yet Read more…
We’re having our post- Great Falls Balloon Festival Archery and Fencing practice August 25, 1pm – 5ish at 59 Highland Heights, Winthrop. There will be Archery and Fencing marshals, however Heavy List and Thrown are not confirmed. There’s room for Arts and Sciences, and a table, so feel free to Read more…
Our regular monthly business meeting starts at 7 at Winthrop House of Pizza, Main St, Winthrop. About 7:30 we plan to transition to a planning meeting for the Great Falls Balloon Festival Demo.
Our regular monthly meeting. We’ll go to Winthrop House of Pizza at 7pm as it worked well last time. We’ll be discussing Huginn and Munnin, and the events coming up later, like the Great Falls Balloon Festival Demo in August. We also have to begin thinking about officer elections for Read more…
Our usual business meeting, at Mia Lina’s, Main Street, Winthrop, 7pm. Please order any food as a group, and let them know it’s not a to-go order. Thanks! Topics will include a review of our Spring Schola / Demo, and planning for H & M IV. Please stop in and Read more…
We’re having our indoor practices at the Manchester Elementary School, 17 School Street Manchester Maine. (That’s right off Route 17, 2nd Left heading from the intersection of Route 202 and Route 17. You can just about see it while waiting at the light.)
Practice time is about 6pm to 8:00, roughly, each Wednesday when the school is not on vacation. Note, we’ve moved back to the earlier time.
We frequently have a heavy list marshal, but not always. Please check, or bring one.
Normally we do have a Fencing Marshal, but sometimes Magnus Morte will be traveling on business, so he might be unavailable. We’ll see what we can do, no guarantees.
- June 20, 2018 – Fencing Marshal available, bring a heavy list marshal!
- June 6, 2018 – Fencing Marshal available, checking on heavy list!
- May 30, 2018 – Fencing and Heavy List marshal will be available!
- May 23, 2018 – NO PRACTICE in Manchester, gym not available
- May 16, 2018 – Fencing marshal available
- May 9, 2018 – Marshals needed – turnout was really good, too.
- May 2, 2018 – Fencing marshal expected, bring a Heavy List marshal
- April 25, 2018 – Fencing marshal present, bring a fighting marshal
- April 18, 2018 no practice, school vacation.
- April 11, 2018 – Fencing Marshal available, heavy marshal expected too.
- April 4, 2018 – Fencing marshal is available, heavy did not happen.
- March 28, 2018 – Gym and fencing marshal available. Perley was there!.
- March 21, 2018 – Gym is available for practice, marshal for fencing is not. Will be confirming heavy list marshal
- March 14, 2018 – Fencing marshal, possible heavy list, but Canceled Due to Weather (no school, no gym!)
- March 7, 2018 – Fencing marshal will be present, heavy list possible, not confirmed. Canceled due to weather.
- February 28, 2018 – Practice: regular fencing marshal not available. Our heavy list marshal was there.
- February 21, 2018 – no practice, school vacation
- February 14, 2018 – Fencing marshal will be present!
- February 7, 2018 – Fencing and Fighting MARSHALS will be present! Come one come all, enjoy some practice time.
- January 31, 2018 – Fencing and Fighting Marshals
- January 24, 2018 – Regular marshal not available – Volunteers please contact the Seneschal. We do plan to open the gym.
- January 17, 2018 – A fencing marshal will be present! Last practice with fencing marshal before Birka, bring heavy list marshal and fighters.
- January 10, 2018 – Regular marshal not available – Volunteers please contact the Seneschal. We do plan to open the gym.
- January 3, 2018 – Fencing Practice, a marshal will be present. We need a Heavy List marshal and fighters.